Abendroth Blutjager's Guide to Harry Potter

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sorry I've been a bit absent from this blog (and even from my Google Group) lately. Work (both in the lab and in the art studio) has made playtime difficult....

I promise the blog isn't dead, though it might sometimes seem that way.

I've been using as much spare time as possible to re-read the 6 books, preparing to post my "predictions" for Deathly Hallows before it's released. Otherwise, what's the point, right?

So, please bear with me.

Meanwhile, I have several topics up in my Google Group, Serious Harry Potter Discussion. I've made some changes to it recently, so feel free to post to my listed topics. I welcome suggestions if you'd like me to add other topics. I plan to add several soon anyway, since there is still LOTS of ground to cover.

I got Google to remove the age restriction from the group. It was a mistake. There is absolutely NO "adult content" in the forum. I just wish to discourage childish behavior there.

Thanks,
"Aby"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home