Abendroth Blutjager's Guide to Harry Potter

Thursday, December 21, 2006

The name of Book 7 Revealed!!

Yeah!!








Of course, the title has been plastered all over the net now, but if you want to play hangman, go to www.jkrowling.com and follow the instructions provided by www.mugglenet.com.











This title is really similar to two titles filed with and later withdrawn from the UK Patent Office. These are "Harry Potter and the Hogharts Hallows" and "Harry Potter and the Hallows of Hogwarts".




Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are you not impressed?

8:49 PM  
Blogger Arran Walker said...

Well, I sure wasn't impressed at first, but the title has grown on me since I first posted on it.

If you read my posts on Mugglenet.com's New Clues Book 6 discussion about the title for Book 7, you'll see how I've changed my mind.

I don't have much time to devote to posting anything right now, but first decent chance I get I'll post my changed thoughts here, too....

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home